” A 3 Day Intensive Practical and Hands-on-Vehicle Tracking Training “
How to make over N350, 000 Monthly with Vehicle Tracking Business –Guaranteed!
The trend of unemployment in this part of the world is increasing at an alarming rate.
Over 30 million Youths unemployed in Nigeria and do not have means of livelihood (NBRRI) – Vanguard Jan, 14 2017 5:00 PM
45% of Nigerian Graduates are unemployed – Guardian Jan 25, 2016 5:05 PM
The truth is there is nobody to run to
The Government cannot help
Even University Education is not a Guarantee as it used to be.
These days, there are millions of graduates without jobs.
If you can recall few years ago,
6 Ph.D. holders, 704 Masters Holders, and 8, 460 Bachelor degree holders
Applied to work as Truck drivers with Dangote Transport Company.
Fast forward to Jan 2014, Almost ALL the graduate drivers were sacked.
Everybody is downsizing…
Last year, we saw headlines like this
MTN Sacks 252 Engineers
Etisalat Sacks 2000 Workers
Explaining its decision to terminate the employment of the workers, Etisalat said
…their services were no longer needed in the company.
Imagine your employer waking up one day and saying your services are no longer needed…
This has been the trend in 2014 and it got worse in 2015 Esp with many states unable to pay salaries.
More and more graduates will graduate and join the already teeming population of job seekers & More companies will continue to down size in 2015 and relieve a lot of their employees.
But that doesn’t have to be the story of your life………….
You can build a profitable business for yourself as a Certified Security Consultant with a very little capital. You don’t even need an office to get started.
The market is there for you to tap in asap as insecurity is one of the major problems faced by Nigerians right now.
This business can make you a minimum of 350K Monthly. GUARANTEED!
Very few people have been tapping from this goldmine for years.
Car Tracking Nigeria in Partnership with Abon Technologies Nig.Ltd Is Organizing a 3 Day Intensive Practical and Hands-on-Practical Training On Vehicle Tracking
About the Training:
Car Tracking Nigeria is a leading vehicle tracking and fleet management solution provider with over 8 years experience, we are proud to partner with Abon technologies Nig. Ltd; the African giant in security support solutions to present this practical-oriented training on GPS, GSM & GPRS based Vehicle tracking and fleet management systems.
This training is designed for individuals /companies interested in starting a profitable vehicle tracking business, involved in logistics management and fleet management services, the training will also prepares the participants to advance their career in logistics and supply chain management.
Scope of Training:
You will be trained on GPS, GPRS and GSM based asset tracking which will cover;
1. How to Install GPS tracking device
2. How to configure GPS tracking devices on mobile phones
3. To demonstrate good understanding of Google earth and maps.
4. How to start up a car tracking business/company with or without initial capital
5. How to market your vehicle tracking business/company efficiently
6. Troubleshooting and maintenance
This is a practical-oriented training on satellite based Vehicle tracking, designed for individuals interested in starting a profitable vehicle tracking business while also preparing the participants for an advancing career in logistics and supply chain management.
Training/Installation Kit (Optional)
Participants, who may wish to leave with their Installation kits are to book, latest a week to the training dates.
Installation kit contains;
• GPS Tracking Device (with fleet management capability).
• Digital Multimeter.
• Testing Lamp.
• Screw Drivers.
• Cutter with Player
• Electrical/Insulating Tapes.
Complete Installation kits costs: N30,000 per Kit.
***Please note that purchase of this kit is not compulsory, as items listed above would be made available during training sessions for those who paid for Kits. However having your personal kit would do you a lot of good after the training.
Azubuike Iheanacho is a graduate of Marketing from Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri in 2008, with 9 years experience in Digital marketing, he is a member of Association of information Marketers of Nigeria (AIMN).He is a seasoned Web/Vehicle Tracking expert with over 9 years’ experience, acquired integrating telematics solutions for corporate bodies and individuals, who are either seeking to unlock the full potentials of telematics (GPS and GPRS systems) in boosting their fleet operations performance and control regarding safety of lives and assets. He started his IT career as a web designer in the year 2009, while undergoing his National Youth Service (NYSC). He wants to provide another opportunity to raise a new breed of Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Security Consultants. He has a great passion for self reliance, creating job opportunities and seeing young people start and grow their businesses, meet him at the venue.
Why You Should Enroll In This Training
1. In Nigeria crime is increasing everyday and car tracking is the most proven and efficient way to prevent car theft or recover stolen ones, so vehicle/car tracking business in Nigeria is still favorable
2. Companies in Nigeria are seriously cutting cost and vehicle/car tracking is the adopted method by most companies to cut cost associated with fleet management
3. Business Opportunity in Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management: If there is any business that can make anyone rich with less stress, it is vehicle tracking business. At least you will be able to make minimum of NGN200, 000 monthly as profit after cost. Do you know that there are more than 10 million vehicles including cars, trucks, van etc in Nigeria? If you are only tracking 50 vehicles/cars in Nigeria per month and each is paying you 40,000 naira only, every months you will be making around 2 MILLION NAIRA !! But it will pay you more than that, you can also install the tracking device for other individuals or companies and make N5,000 per vehicle, if you install for 100 vehicle per month that is N500,000! Honestly, to make money in vehicle/car tracking business in Nigeria is almost the easiest money spinner. All you need for the business is just sim card of any GSM network, tracking devices and a GSM phone which you already have.
4. You will learn a-z of how to start a profitable GPS based Vehicle tracking business in Nigeria delivered by most successful people in the business.
5. You will learn how to source for cheap GPS tracking units without compromising quality and standards.
6. You will have the opportunity to directly partner with Car Tracking Nigeria and Abon Technologies Nig. Ltd.
7. You will acquire a profitable skill that will make you a boss of your own without huge investment
8. Job Opportunities: Companies are turning to GPS-enabled asset tracking and fleet management solutions to cut costs and increase efficiencies. This training is equally structured to expose you to job opportunities in the logistics and supply chain departments at various companies operating in industries such as; Oil & Gas, Maritime, Brewery and Transportation
Eligibility (Who can attend?)
Academic Requirement – a minimum of SSCE and basic computer knowledge is required for a quick grasp of the basic concepts to be discussed. This minimum requirement may be waived for individuals with specialized skills in auto-electrical wiring and ICT.
Please don’t allow anything to stop you from attending this training because this business is for everybody both male and female. If you cannot carry out installation yourself because you a woman then you can source for your clients and pay just N7, 000 to an installer while you do the rest configuration yourself and make huge profit
|TRAINING CENTRES||DATES||TIME||TRAINING FEE|
|LAGOS STATE TRAINING
Suite 28, Block A, Second Floor, Primal Tek Plaza, 133 Okota Road,Lagos Nigeria
|FEB 25 -27, 2019||9.00am – 12.00pm (Morning Session);
2.00pm – 5.00pm (Afternoon Session).
|IMO STATE TRAINING
Heartland Hub Training Hall 2, Owerri, Imo
|MAR 18 – 20, 2019||9.00am – 12.00pm (Morning Session);
2.00pm – 5.00pm (Afternoon Session).
|OYO STATE TRAINING
Divine Grace Events Centre, Idi Osan Bus Stop Alakia Adegbayi Road, New Ife Road, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
|APR 22 – 24, 2019||9.00am – 12.00pm (Morning Session);
2.00pm – 5.00pm (Afternoon Session).
Training Fee: NGN 40,000 per participant.
Certification Fee (Optional): NGN6, 000 only
For seat reservation, credit the GT Bank account with details as provided here-under.
Account Name: BRAIN MEDIA
Account No.: 0150037054
Your full name should appear on the teller as the depositor. Notify us of the payment by filling out the registration form or CALL: 08069726452